Program Title: Empowering Women to Succeed Book Launch Wed. May 28, 2019
Location: Paradise Banquet Hall, 7601 Jane St. Vaughan, ON
I acknowledge that I will be put on the mailing list to receive information for events, webinars, programs, speakers and the like. I can unsubscribe at anytime.
I have appeared in the above-referenced videos and pictures (“Toronto Women’s Expo/1496581 Ontario Inc.” further referred as THE COMPANY).
1. In consideration for the opportunity to appear on the Program, which opportunity is of value to me, I hereby grant THE COMPANY, a division of THE COMPANY Partnership, together with its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “THE COMPANY”) the right to use my name, likeness, voice, personal identification in connection with the Program as well as in connection with the exercise of any and all rights in and to the Program (including, without limitation, theatrical, television, radio, publishing, merchandising, advertising, publicity and Internet rights, whether by THE COMPANY or by a third-party who has been granted such right by THE COMPANY). Such use may be made in any manner and by any means, whether now known or to be created. In this regard, I agree that THE COMPANY may edit, alter, dub or otherwise change the Program for any purpose whatsoever. Nothing contained herein shall obligate THE COMPANY to use my appearance in the Program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I further agree that my appearance on the Program confers on me no ownership rights and I agree that I will receive no compensation of any kind as a result of any recordings, rebroadcasts, or other broadcasts or non-broadcast uses thereof. I hereby waive any moral rights in connection with my appearance in the Program I may have pursuant to the laws of any country including without limitation Canada.
2. I further hereby release and discharge THE COMPANY from any and all claims, demands or causes of action that I may now have or may hereafter have, for libel, defamation, invasion or privacy, infringement of copyright or violation of any other right arising out of any exhibition, use, exploitation, advertising, publicity or promotion of the Program and any subsidiary, allied and ancillary rights therein.
3. To the extent I provide any personal information to THE COMPANY in this Release or in the course of appearing in the Program I hereby consent to THE COMPANY’ use of such personal information for the purposes enumerated in Section 1 above and for administrative purposes related to the production of the Program.
4. The provisions hereof shall be binding upon me and my successors, licensees, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, and the rights herein granted to THE COMPANY may be assigned in whole or in part to any person, firm or other entity. This grant and release is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
5. I have read the foregoing and fully understand the terms and conditions contained therein and agree that it is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted under the laws of the Province of Ontario and that if any portion thereof is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall continue to be in full force and effect.